See you next year!

December 19, 2023

 Hi all!

This is my very first post on this blog. I'm not sure if there will be anybody passing by though. It seems like nobody likes to read blog post anymore, but anyway I'm still going to blog, lol.

So 2023 is ending very soon, and 2024 is marching in. I'm very excited as 2024 will come with a new opportunity for me. My shop at ThatScrapShop will be opening on the 1st of January. 

I'll be selling both Personal Use and Commercial Use in my shop and I've got a sneak peek for you as well. It's a sneak peek for one of my kit that will be in my shop for the Grand Opening.

It's called, "Beautiful Day"

A very fresh and vibrant kit with some fun doodles. I'm also looking for scrappers that wish to do a One Kit Call with this kit. So if you like it and want to play with it. Contact me via sweetmoments.designs4289@gmail.com 

I'll send you the links to the kit.

Have a very BEAUTIFUL DAY!

Sweet Moments Designs



You Might Also Like

0 comments

About This Blog

Sweet Moments Designs

High quality Digital Scrapbook Supplies for cherishing your sweet moments in life.

Like us on Facebook